Walk for Oscar and other Animal Friends in Need!

DONATE!!!!! Link

Help Oscar's HSBC Family continue their mission of compassion! Link Link
 
Hi Folks,
It's that time of year again, time for me to ask for your support for the Walk for the Animals.  This is the largest fundraiser of the year and I'm doing my part to help my homeless dog, cat, rabbit and other friends raise as much money as possible.
I'm lucky, I have my forever home here at the Humane Society of Broward County, but there are so many animals that are given up every day.  SInce I live in the clinic area, I get to see many of the animals as they are checked and given their vaccinations.  I also can look through the window and watch all the spay and neuter surgeries.
The shelter offers lots of programs for the public including low cost spay/neuter; affordable obedience classes; pet loss support group; free educational presentations for kids; a great pet boutique; volunteer opportunities and more.
It  is because of generous people that make donations that the HSBC is able to offer so many things.  I know times are tough, but any donation you can give is really appreciated.
XOXO
Oscar
P.S.  If you didn't know someone wrote a book and I was the inspiration.  You can pick one up in the Pet Boutique or on our website at humanebroward.com  (Hey I have to plug the book, my picture is in it!)


 I know you have a dollar to give... c'mon. Sacrifice a Starbucks, maybe an Xbox game, and help them out..!

No comments:

Post a Comment