Don't Ignore this. Turn tears to motivation.

Harris County Attorney's Office's Photos - Animal Rescue July 15, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harris-County-Attorneys-Office/359181251081?v=wall#!/pages/Harris-County-Attorneys-Office/359181251081 

I see this and I see the equivalents of children, neglected, innocent yet imprisoned.
This is horror.
Let this photo make you strong enough to help save them.
I think of all the death these cages have seen.
This doesn't even resemble a bird anymore.
Again, cockatoos live up to 80 years.
How does water even get that bad?
Adopt babies already in need.

This is why we need a revolution for the birds. I don't want to see more of this. I don't want to see what happens to dogs and cats happen to birds... It's started, let's end it...

No comments:

Post a Comment