Sad News

Yesterday Morning:



Benji sat similar to this this morning. I just bought him that rope, along with other toys 2 days ago.

I left my room to take the blankets off Pako's and Ceslie's cage. Typical routine... Dib snuck in my room... and took my Benji's life... it's not a cats fault for being a cat. I hate myself right now. I hate myself so much right now. He was in shock, and slowly passed away in my hands.

Henry came over and consoled me for the whole day even though he needed to work on portfolio. I cried the whole way to the rescue meeting last night.

We buried him (her) at sun down. It hurts walking into my room and he's not there.

Dib is a very good and sissy cat, he runs away from bubbles! I knew to be cautious, because a cat's a cat... but it happened in a matter of minutes... I normally have the door shut too...

Let this be a lesson to all. NEVER NEVER NEVER ASSUME ANY PREDATORY ANIMAL WILL NOT DO WHAT IS IN IT'S NATURE. 
It's ok to be paranoid in this sense.


If you have a cat, a dog, a ferret... anything that eats meat, never leave that animal unattended with a prey animal.

I loved that bird so much. He would perch on my thumb after fluttering about. I clipped his (her) wings so she can do light fluttering. She'd fluff up her feathers and appear all big to get Elly's attention. Elly would often walk over and do her Big-Kisses.
Budgies are very smart and very social if you give them time...

I wanted to have her for her full life-span. And now, it's cut short. My heart will not heal for some time to come...

I'm so sorry, Benji...

No comments:

Post a Comment