How to Train Your Dragon.... or Bird

I find myself finding a parallel of training dragons and training your bird. Heh.
1. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
2. Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well-being.
3. Be aware that however you treat me I’ll never forget it.




4. Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand you, I do understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.

6. Remember before you hit me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but that I choose not to bite you.

7. Even if you get old, please get along well.

8. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends…

I have…
I have only you.
9. Your life is likely to last 90 to 100 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me.
10. Go with you on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there.

Remember I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment